Wednesday 13 November 2013

Those Present During the Siege I-J

I.

Inglis, Brigadier John, wife Julia, and 3 children (Charlie, Johnny and baby). Brigade Staff. Commanding the garrison.
Inglis, Lieut. H. 41st Regt. N.I.
Inglis, Ensign R.L. 63rd N.I. Doing duty with the 13th N.I.
Innes, Lieut. Mcleod, Engineers. Innes Post.
Ireland, Mr. G., and wife. Uncovenanted Service.
Ireland, Mr. W. Volunteer.
Isaacs, Daniel. Martiniere pupil. Senior boy.
Isaacson, W. Martiniere pupil.

J.


James, Lieut.  General Staff.Sub-assistant, Commissary General. Killed at Chinhat.
Jermyn, Mrs. (Harris, May 26th).
Johannes, Mr., Merchant, wife and 1 child.
Johnson, Mr. Uncovenanted Service.
Jones, Mr., and wife. Uncovenanted Service.
Jones, Mr. T.E. Listed as "deserted".
Joyce, Matthew Rutland.
Joyce, Richard Christopher. Uncovenanted Service, Judicial Garrison. Brother of M.R. Joyce. Also of Radcliffe's Horse.
Joyce, Mrs.and 1 child.


No comments: